Stefanie Palmer, Business Development Executive at CRIO, will be joining the Nigerians in Clinical Research community as a guest speaker to present “The Future of the Clinical Research Industry: Leveraging Automation Technology to Deliver Safe, Quality Trials.” Highlights include:
- How technology is shaping our industry
- How technology might affect the workplace
- An intro to CRIO’s technology platform
- How automation can make your work more efficient and increase quality
- How CRIO supports minority community groups and encourages them to become site owners
Read more about the ways CRIO supports diversity in clinical research on our blog. This event will take place on June 14 at 8:30 PM. While the event is only open to community members, reach out to us for more information.