From the lifecycle of a remote clinical trial to effective feasibility and planning, patient recruitment, regulatory compliance, and continuity of operations, this is one energetic and spirited conversation you won’t want to miss.
Topics covered over the course of 7 sessions include:
- Part 1 – Remote Feasibility & Planning
- Part 2 – Patient Recruitment
- Part 3 – Remote Consenting
- Part 4 – QA/ QC Remote Monitoring
- Part 5 – Regulatory Compliance
- Part 6 – Continuity of Operations
- Part 7 – Leadership & Technology
Raymond Nomizu, CEO & co-founder, Clinical Research IO (CRIO) – a site-centered eSource and CTMS solution
Edye T. Edens, Senior Research Compliance Consultant, First Class Solutions
Daniel Perez, COO, MACRO Trials – a Site Optimization Organization (SOO)
Maya Zlatanova, CEO, TrialHub
And this is only the beginning. Up next? How Research Sites Can Win with De-centralized Trials – Part 2 – Patient Recruitment.